ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Siddharth Wagle <swa...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Restructuring ambari-shell directory structure
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 02:19:36 GMT
Hi Subin,

That does sound like a good idea but I think we should restructure once
there are contributions towards a python shell. I guess what I am saying we
should have a shell before restructuring, what do you think?

The patch can include the restructure, +1 for that.

Best Regards,
Sid

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE