ambari-dev mailing list archives

From 赵全超 <zha...@ondemand.cn>
Subject Ambari-1.5.1 ganglia service
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 15:23:11 GMT
Hi,

1.        When a user add a new service like hbase, how and when server
create reconfig or restart command of ganglia for agent ?

2.        What services are monitoringService ? I think ganglia is
monitoringService , howerver its metainfo does not contain monitoringService
properties?

3.        When server execute createHostComponents method(in
AmbariManagementControllerImpl.java), server updates
hostComponent_desired_state in db, I want to know when server use it to
restart ganglia?

Thanks !

ZhaoQuanchao

China