ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Siddharth Wagle <swa...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: to mock OR to mock.mock
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 16:52:28 GMT
Hi Subin,

We have bundled the mock package in the ambari source.

You might need to uninstall the pypi mock, I am not sure, but adding the
above to your PYTHONPATH should suffice, here is my python path,

PYTHONPATH=
/Users/swagle/Documents/workspace/ambari/ambari-server/src/main/python:/Users/swagle/Documents/workspace/ambari/ambari-common/src/test/python

-Sid

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE