ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: ambari-shell POC
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 01:17:36 GMT
Thanks Lajos.
It took me literally less than a minute to set this up on an existing
cluster to start playing around with it.
Nicely done!  I like the context display, debug mode to show REST
calls, help menu, etc.
To start, we can create a wiki page on Ambari Wiki [1] and point to
the github repos.  Do you want to go ahead and do that?
Also, do you want to move forward with integrating this shell and the
client into the Ambari code base?

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/

Yusaku

--