ambari-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Dmytro Sen" <d...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Review Request 19871: Ambari Unit Test Failures
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 14:14:39 GMT

-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/19871/#review39254
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ship it!


Ship It!

- Dmytro Sen


On April 1, 2014, 4:41 p.m., Andrew Onischuk wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/19871/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated April 1, 2014, 4:41 p.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for Ambari and Dmytro Sen.
> 
> 
> Bugs: AMBARI-5302
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-5302
> 
> 
> Repository: ambari
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> Ambari unit Tests are failing for 1.5.0 and trunk branches.
> [http://172.18.145.3:8080/view/Ambari-Dashboard/job/AMBARI-Baikal-GA-
> UT/140/label=centos5-UT-8/console](http://172.18.145.3:8080/view/Ambari-
> Dashboard/job/AMBARI-Baikal-GA-UT/140/label=centos5-UT-8/console) [http://172.
> 18.145.3:8080/view/Ambari/job/AMBARI-1.5.0-UT/8/label=centos6-UT-8/console](ht
> tp://172.18.145.3:8080/view/Ambari/job/AMBARI-1.5.0-UT/8/label=centos6-UT-8/co
> nsole)
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   ambari-agent/src/main/python/ambari_agent/ActualConfigHandler.py 483b940 
>   ambari-agent/src/main/python/ambari_agent/FileCache.py 6b307f1 
>   ambari-agent/src/main/python/resource_management/core/shell.py 63547e6 
>   ambari-agent/src/main/python/resource_management/libraries/functions/format.py 85a638e

>   ambari-agent/src/main/python/resource_management/libraries/providers/execute_hadoop.py
5a159da 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/19871/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Andrew Onischuk
> 
>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message