ambari-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Willian Zhao (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (AMBARI-4812) Report 'ORA-01882: timezone region not found' during starting Ambari server
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 03:11:19 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-4812?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13911176#comment-13911176
] 

Willian Zhao commented on AMBARI-4812:
--------------------------------------

Hi,

I have installed java version "1.7.0_51" in the CentOS 6.5 machine . It's provided as java-home
parameter to Ambari-server setup process . The Oracle database version is 11.2.0.1.0 . I have
copied jdbc driver  /app/oracle/product/11.2.0/dbhome_1/jdbc/lib/ojdbc6.jar to /usr/share/java
. 

I tried to add below export in OS env but still failed to start ambari server and get the
same error.

export JAVA_OPTS="-Duser.timezone=UTC"

Does anyone meet the similar issue ? 

I am ready to upgrade the oracle database to 11.2.0.3 and check if the error still there.

Willian

> Report 'ORA-01882: timezone region not found' during starting Ambari server
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AMBARI-4812
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-4812
>             Project: Ambari
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: site
>    Affects Versions: 1.4.1
>         Environment: Cloud server, CentOS 6.5, Oracle database 11.2.0.1.0
>            Reporter: Willian Zhao
>              Labels: Failure, Oracle, Startup
>
> 02:37:14,806 ERROR [main] AmbariServer:465 - Failed to run the Ambari Server
> com.google.inject.ProvisionException: Guice provision errors:
> 1) Error injecting method, javax.persistence.PersistenceException: Exception [EclipseLink-4002]
(Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.4.0.v20120608-r11652): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DatabaseException
> Internal Exception: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL
level 1
> ORA-01882: timezone region not found
> Error Code: 604
>   at org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.AmbariMetaInfo.init(AmbariMetaInfo.java:150)
>   at org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.AmbariMetaInfo.class(AmbariMetaInfo.java:70)
>   while locating org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.AmbariMetaInfo
>     for field at org.apache.ambari.server.controller.AmbariServer.ambariMetaInfo(AmbariServer.java:88)
>   at org.apache.ambari.server.controller.AmbariServer.class(AmbariServer.java:88)
>   while locating org.apache.ambari.server.controller.AmbariServer
> 1 error
>         at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$4.get(InjectorImpl.java:987)
>         at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.getInstance(InjectorImpl.java:1013)
>         at org.apache.ambari.server.controller.AmbariServer.main(AmbariServer.java:457)
> Caused by: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: Exception [EclipseLink-4002] (Eclipse
Persistence Services - 2.4.0.v20120608-r11652): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DatabaseException
> Internal Exception: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL
level 1
> ORA-01882: timezone region not found
> Error Code: 604
>         at org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.EntityManagerSetupImpl.deploy(EntityManagerSetupImpl.java:602)
>         at org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.EntityManagerFactoryDelegate.getDatabaseSession(EntityManagerFactoryDelegate.java:186)
>         at org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.EntityManagerFactoryDelegate.createEntityManagerImpl(EntityManagerFactoryDelegate.java:278)
>         at org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManagerImpl(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:304)
>         at org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:282)
>         at com.google.inject.persist.jpa.JpaPersistService.begin(JpaPersistService.java:70)
>         at com.google.inject.persist.jpa.JpaLocalTxnInterceptor.invoke(JpaLocalTxnInterceptor.java:49)
>         at org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.AmbariMetaInfo.getRepository(AmbariMetaInfo.java:709)
>         at org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.AmbariMetaInfo.getConfigurationInformation(AmbariMetaInfo.java:665)
>         at org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.AmbariMetaInfo.init(AmbariMetaInfo.java:152)
>         at org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.AmbariMetaInfo$$FastClassByGuice$$202844bc.invoke(<generated>)
>         at com.google.inject.internal.cglib.reflect.$FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>         at com.google.inject.internal.SingleMethodInjector$1.invoke(SingleMethodInjector.java:56)
>         at com.google.inject.internal.SingleMethodInjector.inject(SingleMethodInjector.java:90)
>         at com.google.inject.internal.MembersInjectorImpl.injectMembers(MembersInjectorImpl.java:110)
>         at com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorInjector.construct(ConstructorInjector.java:94)
>         at com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorBindingImpl$Factory.get(ConstructorBindingImpl.java:254)
>         at com.google.inject.internal.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter$1.call(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:46)
>         at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:1031)
>         at com.google.inject.internal.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.get(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:40)
>         at com.google.inject.Scopes$1$1.get(Scopes.java:65)
>         at com.google.inject.internal.InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.get(InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.java:40)
>         at com.google.inject.internal.SingleFieldInjector.inject(SingleFieldInjector.java:53)
>         at com.google.inject.internal.MembersInjectorImpl.injectMembers(MembersInjectorImpl.java:110)
> at com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorInjector.construct(ConstructorInjector.java:94)
>         at com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorBindingImpl$Factory.get(ConstructorBindingImpl.java:254)
>         at com.google.inject.internal.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter$1.call(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:46)
>         at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:1031)
>         at com.google.inject.internal.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.get(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:40)
>         at com.google.inject.Scopes$1$1.get(Scopes.java:65)
>         at com.google.inject.internal.InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.get(InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.java:40)
>         at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$4$1.call(InjectorImpl.java:978)
>         at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:1024)
>         at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$4.get(InjectorImpl.java:974)
>         ... 2 more
> Caused by: Exception [EclipseLink-4002] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.4.0.v20120608-r11652):
org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DatabaseException
> Internal Exception: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL
level 1



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.1.5#6160)

Mime
View raw message