ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: How to run and debug ambari-server on local machine
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 01:37:19 GMT
Depending on what you want to test you can use the unit tests to debug it.
I have seen developers use both Eclipse and Intellij for running unit
tests and debugging.
However, a number of features do require interaction with the agents.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Quick+Start+Guide
describes how you can use Vagrant to manage VMs and use the VMs to run
tests.

-Sumit

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE