ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Kohlwey <ekohl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Work on Modularizing Ambari
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 19:42:16 GMT
These design docs seem to focus quite a bit on backend components and
reporting - is there any thought going into modularizing the installation
wizard GUI's at this point and what that would look like?

Also, is there any prototyping going on for the designs yet? It seems like
many aspects have been fairly well thought out. Would it be beneficial to
start looking at the Java classes mentioned in the design docs and
prototyping implementations of the spec?