ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Maron <jma...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Obtaining hadoop lib dir location
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 15:21:29 GMT
Hi,

  I have a need to programmatically add a jar to the hadoop lib directory prior to the start
of the hadoop services on the cluster hosts (In other words, prior to invoking the REST URI
to transition the cluster services to START).  I am trying to figure out whether there is
a REST query I can execute to obtain a property value that would tell me where that lib directory
is located or would allow me to infer the location.  Any thoughts?

-- Jon

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE