ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Andres Danter <adan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding Accumulo to Ambari
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 00:10:17 GMT
Hi Billie,

Thanks for that response.  Now I understand and feel much better about the
process.

One more question.  Under ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/ I see
HDP and HDPLocal, which both contain directories for each Ambari version.
Do I add the ACCUMULO directory under both of those subtrees or just one in
particular?

e.g.  stacks/HDP/<version>/services/ACCUMULO
          &/or
        stacks/HDPLocal/<version>/services/ACCUMULO

Ok, I lied.  I have an additional question that I just thought of.  In my
proposal I said I was going to work with Ambari 1.2.2, but I don't see that
directory under HDP or HDPLocal.  Should I just do the work under 1.3.0?

Thanks,

Andres