ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Andres Danter <adan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code Proposal
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 04:01:39 GMT
Thank you so much, Yusaku.  It's a relief that you guys like the ideas in
the proposal.  I'm sure I will have lots of questions, about the UI and
other topics, when it comes time to do all this.  I'm going to take the
next month and a half to go deep with familiarizing myself with both
applications.  I'm pretty excited to do this work, and I can't wait.

Take care.

Andres