ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari two cluster
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 13:44:59 GMT
Hi Vivek,

Great to hear that you wish to contribute for multi-cluster support.
You can get started by reading up on the Ambari Wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Ambari
On the Wiki, you will find design docs, development guidelines,
instructions to build Ambari from trunk, etc.
After you do that, please ask any specific questions you may have on
this mailing list, contribute patches to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-1518, etc.

Yusaku