ambari-dev mailing list archives

From 范振华 <fanbin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I get to know the design architecture of Ambari
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 06:00:27 GMT
Hi Yusaku,

This doc is very helpful for me comprehend the module of ambari-server.
I will continue to study the code to understand the architectural of
ambari-server.

But at the same time,can you introduce to me what's technical framework the
ambari-server have used ?
I know ambari-web have used ember and brunch for building.
I found JPA in the ambari-server,any other technical have you used ?

Regards,
Shrek Fan