ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Mahadev Konar <maha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: ambari rest status
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 18:24:19 GMT
Hi Ioan,
 Yes thats the idea. We will have an API for
managment/deployment/monitoring but it will probably be an ongoing work
with the first release (ongoing in the sense that the API will probably go
through little evolution for a release or 2) but the intention is to
support the use case you mention.

For HDP lets take that offline. You can reach me on my personal email for
any questions on that.

thanks
mahadev