ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Vikram Dixit <vik...@hortonworks.com>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Ambari 0.9-incubating RC1
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 03:07:28 GMT
Hi All,

I have created a ambari-0.9-incubating-rc1 release candidate. This work is a complete re-write
of the earlier code and warranted a big jump in the version number. Also, we are close enough
to a 1.0 and should be able to make a 1.0 release soon. However, given that the current trunk
is very usable and supports a number of features, we have the 0.9 as a stable playing ground
before 1.0. The following artifacts up for a vote:

SVN source tag (r1357402)
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ambari/branches/branch-0.9/

Staging site:
http://people.apache.org/~vikram/ambari-0.9-incubating-rc1/

PGP release keys (signed using 876EF43B)
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ambari/branches/branch-0.9/KEYS

One can look into the issues fixed in this release at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12321561

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion