ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Don't forget the contributor/committer in the CHANGES.txt
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2011 16:27:24 GMT
The format is fine.  Can we take advantage of the Release Note field in jira?  It can automatically
generate both html and text version of CHANGES.txt.  We should have the CHANGES.txt be in
one place instead of man powered CHANGES.txt file.  We only generate CHANGES.txt per release
instead of updating it for every jira.

regards,
Eric