amaterasu-dev mailing list archives

From Yaniv Rodenski <ya...@shinto.io>
Subject Moving forward
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 00:20:09 GMT
Hi All,

The Podling Report reminder is a really great motivation for moving forward
with Amaterasu :)
I think that on the bootstrapping end we still need to move the repo to the
ASF one.

Mentors, do I just do this manually (push local clone) or is there a way to
pull it directly from github?

Also we are very close to version 0.2.0-incubating.
not a lot of open tasks, but I think we should also get our JIRA in order,
I can port everything we have on our old trello, but maybe a hangouts sync
to go over the open tasks is a good way to push things forward?

Cheers,
--
Yaniv Rodenski