amaterasu-dev mailing list archives

From Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bootstrapping follow up
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2017 21:38:49 GMT
Great progress on the setting up the code repository and the website!

For the user mailing list, it seems related to spamd:

> spamd2-us-west.apache.org (ASF Mail Server at spamd2-us-west.apache.org)
>
> We have to create a Jira to INFRA about that. I will do it.

I think the mailing list is not yet created, hence the error.

FYI, there are some in the Incubator community saying that podlings should
have dev@ and private@, and only create user@ at a later point -- usually
once dev@ starts getting too much traffic. There's merit to that (e.g.,
fragmentation), but it is not a rule of any kind.

I think this is trivially fixed through Infra's self-service, but I don't
think this is critical for the time being.

2. Migrate the Amaterasu repo to the ASFs incubator-amaterasu repo

I suggest to work on this next.

How are things from the legal perspective? Does any company perhaps own any
rights to the current code? Any SGAs needed?

3. Start working on our first report

Yup! Does everyone have wiki access?

> 4. Migrate the Amaterasu backlog from our old trello to JIRA

Do you plan to do this manually or automatically through some tool?