amaterasu-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Bootstrapping follow up
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2017 16:41:42 GMT
Hi Yaniv and others,

The github integration should be OK as well.

For the user mailing list, it seems related to spamd:

spamd2-us-west.apache.org (ASF Mail Server at spamd2-us-west.apache.org)

We have to create a Jira to INFRA about that. I will do it.

For the code migration, I worked on a branch for the packages rename, legal,
etc. I will rebase with master and we can start from this point.

For the podling report, I propose the following:

"
Apache Amaterasu is a framework providing continuous deployment for Big Data
pipelines.

It provides the following capabilities:

Continuous integration tools to package pipelines and run tests.
A repository to store those packaged applications: the applications repository.
A repository to store the pipelines, and engine configuration (for instance,
location of the Spark master, etc.): per environment - the configuration repository.
A dashboard to monitor the pipelines.
A DSL and integration hooks allowing third parties to easily integrate.

Amaterasu has been incubating since 2017-09.

   1. Prepare first release
   2. Grow up user and contributor communities
   3. Prepare documentation

aware of?

   None

   * Talks have been given in different events to promote and give visibility to
Amaterasu

   * Resources creation is in progress (website, Jira, git & github mirror, ...)
   * The code donation is in preparation (rename packages, check legal, ...)
   * The website has been published and is online.

Date of last release:

   N/A

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

   N/A
"

For the Jira backlog, how do you want to proceed ? Do you want the filter some
Jira ?

Big +1 to add Davor. I already updated the proposal.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré