allura-users mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Allura - Docker install fails with 'ERROR: Error: image library/allura_web not found'
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2016 20:04:38 GMT
It looks like we have a circular reference in docker-compose.yml that is causing
this problem.  Fortunately it's an unnecessary reference.  In the "web" section
at the top there is a link for "outmail" which you can delete - it should be
line 31.  If you delete that one line, I think the 'docker-compose run web
scripts/init-docker-dev.sh' command will then work.

We will want to make a new release soon to get this fix (and others) released.

-Dave