allura-users mailing list archives

From Daniele Niero <daniele.ni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to delete projects and users?
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 17:44:06 GMT
Hi Dave,

Thank for the help.

I haven't tried to remove them from the Mongo DB yet, I will do it soon.
That means there isn't a simple way to remove a project through the
interface, am I correct?

however, about removing the users from /nf/admin, it seems I can find any,
most probably the search doesn't work. Solr problem?

You can see it yourself  http://allura.danieleniero.it/nf/admin

I'm using this complete open installation to learn more about Allura.
I really love the software, but it seems still in a very early stage isn't
it?

Anyway I will have a tons of questions in the next days because I really
want it up and running. I hope I won't annoying you guys too much with
silly questions: I'm not an expert of web technology.

Cheers,
    Dan