allura-users mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: How to delete projects and users?
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 16:55:48 GMT
On 11/10/14 7:29 AM, Daniele Niero wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have just managed to install and run Allura and I noticed in comes with a lot
> of test projects and users.
>
> From the root user I saw I can delete a project, however the project is note
> really delete, it becomes simply invisible to normal users.
>
> How can I delete a project for good?
>
> Same things goes for Users, how do I delete them for good?
>
> Cheers,
>    Dan

You can remove them directly from the mongo database.  This mail has some
example commands http://markmail.org/message/5hlluycsyl53w2am

If you are using the latest code from git (as compared to the 1.1.0 release)
then you can go to /nf/admin and search for the users and disable them there
instead of the db.user.update commands

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal