allura-users mailing list archives

From Martina Pasini <m.pas...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: RE: how to link a project svn code to an existing repository
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 07:29:40 GMT
I am sorry, I realized later I wasn't clear...

I have an SVN repository associated with an https address, to which I can
access through username and password in a browser, in visual studio, etc.

I lost the allura project that was linked with it... I created a new
project but I do not know how to associate the svn of the new project to
the old repository which is not public (username and password)... I tried
to remove the password, and in fact I could access it through the browser
without any password, but when I have tried the "repository clone tool" I
got the message invalid URL... besides, I do not want another repository...
I would like to be linked with the old one...

I have also tried to copy the db with the repository in the allura folder
of my new project and I have set the uuid to be the same of the previous
repository, but when I commit something (since I am committing to the https
of the old repository) I can't see it in the new project...

I need to understand how each allura project is linked to a particular svn
repository to change that setting...

Thank you very much again,
Martina