allura-users mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: How to make intra-Wiki links that do not show up with squared brackets?
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 14:05:25 GMT
The square brackets are default because they are a common theme throughout
allura.  For example, tickets can be referenced like [#123] or commit revisions
like [r47] or [ff9cb3e], and more.

If you want to make your wiki links not include the brackets, you can do
something like this:

[MyWikiPage](MyWikiPage)

Hope that helps.

--