allura-users mailing list archives

From Robert <rob...@mailueberfall.de>
Subject How to make intra-Wiki links that do not show up with squared brackets?
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 17:39:10 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Apache Allura Wiki. I know the MediaWiki syntax very well
and I have read the syntax documentation
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/wiki/markdown_syntax

However the documentation about links to other Wiki pages within the
same Wiki just shows the markup syntax but contains no examples how the
result will look in the Wiki page.

When ever I create a link to a Wiki page like [MyWikiPage] in my Wiki on
Sourceforge.net the link is created but the display text is identical to
the code!
In detail the Wiki code "[MyWikiPage]" is rendered in HTML as

<a class="alink notfound" href="../MyWikiPage">[MyWikiPage]</a>

As you can see the squared brackets are still visible in the HTML page
which is ugly and disturbing. If that can't be changed the
Allure/Sourceforge.net Wiki is useless to me...

Robert