allura-users mailing list archives

From Jon Schewe <jpsch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of allura import
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 20:01:25 GMT
I haven't migrated my project to Allura yet. I'm trying to get as much of
the testing and validation done before I start moving things on my
developers. Thought it sounds like I'm at the point where I need to start
moving things. If I import things into an Allura tracker is there an easy
way to delete those artifacts if the import goes bad so that I can make
another attempt at it?

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 1:24 PM, Tim Van Steenburgh <tvansteenburgh@gmail.com