allura-dev mailing list archives

From Shalitha Suranga <shalithasura...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reaction Feature
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2018 04:24:15 GMT
Hi Ingo

1) Reaction feature is customizable. means that you will be able to change
reaction emoji list via ini. Uncomment reactions.emoji_list key in your ini
file
and add only +1, -1 as per below

reactions.emoji_list = :+1:, :-1:

This enables only thumbs_up and thumbs_down in every reaction

2) Currently Allura has only react and view feature. User can react and see
the react
counts also. I think your idea is good to give option to sort by +1
reactions.

Can some other members also advice more regarding this?

Thanks

--
Regards,
*Shalitha Suranga*