allura-dev mailing list archives

From Ingo Hornberger <in...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Reaction Feature
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2018 08:27:40 GMT
Thanks for your feedback!

1)
Actually I already found the new config settings for the emotis. But
personally I think they should be direct buttons, as the MenĂ¼ below the
smiley icon wasn't intuitive to me.

1/2)
I think all this should be configurable in the admin sections of the tools
instead of the config file.

I want to have this mainly for the forum (aka Discussion). The intention is
to turn it into a crowd sourced Q&A tool with ratings.
My current alternative is to do a fork of it. Which is also not the worst
option.

I just wanted to know if it is of public interest.

Am So., 25. Nov. 2018, 05:24 hat Shalitha Suranga <shalithasuranga@gmail.com>
geschrieben: