allura-dev mailing list archives

From steve lion <bluelio...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [allura:tickets] #8145 Minimize jquery ui JS
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2018 05:16:34 GMT

♾🔴♾

On 14 Feb 2017 18:11, "Dave Brondsema" <dave@brondsema.net<mailto:dave@brondsema.net>>
wrote:

  *   status: in-progress --> review
  *   Comment:

db/8145

________________________________

[tickets:#8145]<https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/8145/> Minimize jquery
ui JS

Milestone: unreleased
Created: Tue Feb 14, 2017 03:27 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
Last Updated: Tue Feb 14, 2017 03:27 PM UTC
Owner: Dave Brondsema

Allura has a jquery-base.js that includes jquery, jquery-ui and a few other little helpers
all in one file. The jquery UI build has a lot of components, and the total file is 332K.
Without jquery ui, it is 98K.

We should determine what jquery ui components are needed and make a new build with just that.
Additionally, we should only include the jquery ui file on the pages that need it.