allura-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Coming Back to Project
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 15:48:12 GMT
It's great to hear from you again Pranav :)

On 8/11/16 12:57 AM, Rohan Verma wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 8:33 AM, Pranav Sharma <pranav@prsharma.me> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> These few months had been a little busy for me due to internship and I was
>> searching for a Job :). So, now I am free and would like to start again.
>> Going through the mails I came to know that a new release is scheduled
>> soon. So I wanted to know a few things regarding that, so as to update the
>> wiki page as a start.
>>

>>    1. When exactly is the release proposed? I personally think it should be
>>    after ending of Gsoc, so that it can include all the new contributions.

I agree.  Based on the other email thread, it looks like Rohan is wrapping up
his soon, and then we can do it.

I can run the release process, since I've done it before, and maybe Pranav or
Rohan can do the next one :D

>>    2. What all features were proposed and what all proposed
>>    features/fixes/functions are actually completed? A significant one
>> which I
>>    recall was the mobile view for website, but in my chrome developer
>> tools, I
>>    didn't see it working there, neither the ticket shows any recent
>> activity
>>    #8093.
>>

> You can view about that and read the summary here:
>
> https://rhnvrm.github.io/2016-08-09-apache-allura-gsoc-16-summary/
>
> Also, you can checkout my fork on forge-allura.

The release script will also help me build a changelog so we'll have that when
we do the release.

>>    3. Has anybody started working on Slack API?
>>    4. Has anybody started working on continuous integration plugins to help
>>    projects track their tests?

Nope, neither of those.  Both are great ideas though and would help Allura work
well with other services.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal