allura-dev mailing list archives

From Rohan Verma <he...@rohanverma.net>
Subject Re: Updating allura.apache.org website with news
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 15:59:24 GMT
Hey,

I'm working on the blog for the changes I made for GSoC atm. I'll share the
draft with you ASAP. Could we use the same for news post as well?

Also, had installed Allura on the RaspberryPi using the makefile I had made
a long time ago yesterday. Now will try and pitch it to my University.

Yes, we should start with discussing the next release. Also, what would be
the probable timeline for the release?

BTW, Regarding the release, I was reading the meeting notes at
https://whimsy.apache.org/board/minutes/Allura.html and read somewhere that
we plan to support Apache Project hosting. Maybe we could provide a
neighborhood for Apache projects on forge-allura this time with the
release. What do you think?

--
Sincerely
Rohan Verma