allura-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Updating allura.apache.org website with news
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 16:21:31 GMT
I forgot about the last MR to merge, but have done that now.

I'll start the next release process soon.

And Rohan, what do you think about posting a copy of your blog post?  The allura
website is published from this repo:
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/website/ci/asf-site/tree/  If you look
at the README and some recent commits for examples, I think you'll be able to
figure out how to publish a new post pretty easily.