allura-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: how to move tickets from SourceForge to ASF Allura
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 20:38:51 GMT
I think that is reasonable for at least the top users, most of whom are present
or past Allura devs/contributors.  For the rest I don't think it'd be
appropriate for SourceForge to transfer email addresses over to an Apache
instance.  The export & import functionality also doesn't cover subscription
info and I'm not too eager to write more code / mongo scripts just to handle that :)

I haven't had a chance to move this forward yet but hopefully next week I will,
and I'll set up accounts for top users and try a full ticket import.  If it goes
well, we'll redirect the SourceForge urls and notify the top users.

-Dave