allura-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Hartmann <mailbox....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Allura vagrant - css not being applied
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2013 18:59:55 GMT
Adding to what's Dave wrote - on my vm (I've been using custom VBox setup)
this issue is not always repeatable. Sometimes page refresh causes CSS to
eventually being served with proper content-type, but sometimes I need to
do this multiple times. Sometimes it's only part of stylesheets that are
being served wrong. That way, I was able to eventually get proper rendering
during my previous work, though it was obviously troublesome.

I did an attempt to debug this issue, but it appears that mimetype in
response object gets changed at different stages of response call each
time, hinting a race condition somewhere in the code. Those are real pain
to find.