allura-dev mailing list archives

From Edit Mera <em...@donay.com>
Subject Re: testing allura tools does not work
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 08:58:36 GMT
Yes, it is strange the number of failures > number of tests for the
ForgeTracker tool. For other tools this does not happen.
So my question is: do I have to do anything else besides what is described
here http://sourceforge.net/p/allura/git/ci/master/tree/README.markdown to
make the existing tests pass (for Allura and other Allura tools which come
with it) ?
Did I run the tests correctly: "ALLURA_VALIDATION=none ./run_tests" for
Allura
and "python setup.py nosetests" for ForgeTracker/ForgeWiki tools?