allura-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: user stats scaling problem
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 15:53:24 GMT
On 4/18/13 12:15 PM, Dave Brondsema wrote:
> So we've been working on deploying the new User Stats module onto SourceForge.
> We've had the code live for a while so it's collecting data, but haven't
> installed the tool yet to display the reports.  I ran into some performance
> problems when trying to display a report for just one user (before rolling it
> out to everyone).  I put the details in
> https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/6133/  Stefano & Simone, I wonder if
> you'd be interested in helping out with this?  We can provide more data from our
> system and try some changes if needed.
> 

Just following up for folks not watching the tickets.
https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/6133/ is closed now, also removed numpy
& matplotlib dependencies at the same time, which should make installation a bit
easier again.  More details on the ticket and suggestions from Cory about how we
could add the functionality back in if we want to.

The changes in 6133 worked, so https://sourceforge.net/u/brondsem/userstats/
loads in a reasonable amount of time now.  I did find one issue and created
https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/6212/  We'll want to fix that before
rolling this out broadly at SourceForge.


-- 
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal
http://www.splike.com : programming
              <><

Mime
View raw message