allura-dev mailing list archives

From Rui Ferreira <rferre...@av.it.pt>
Subject Re: contributing the bitergia metrics tool (was Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Dec 2012 ([ppmc]))
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 08:11:25 GMT
Hi

On Wed, May 08, 2013 at 08:36:41AM +0200, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> El mié, 24-04-2013 a las 02:23 +0100, Rui Ferreira escribió:

> > Hi Roberto, thanks for the heads up.
> >
> > We definitely look with great interest to adding this kind of features
> > to the PROSE deployment, let me know if there is any way we can help move
> > this forward.
>
> Rui, we are working in automating the full process for generating
> reports for Allura projects in a forge. How many projects do you have in
> PROSE? What king of source code repository are you using? Are you also
> using mailing lists?

* Our public release date is more or less now, so we should be able to bring
  some people in,for the upcoming weeks - right now there around ~20
  projects in the website, but most of them are just people testing
  around (or it is our own dev projects).
* Git and SVN for sure
* No mailling lists - Other than the regular Allura mail notifications

> What kind of Linux distro are you using for Allura install?

* Ubuntu LTS 12.04

> > > My best guess is that the EU-funded project PROSE could be open to run such
> > > a test on its brand new Allura installation. I've added Rui who is actually
> > > the person taking care of that infrastructure. Since he's not subscribed to
> > > this list please keep him copied for further communications.
> >
> > I do subscribe allura-dev, so no problem there.
>
> Great! I will continue in this thread.
>

> > > The reason why I mentioned PROSE infra in this context is that PROSE aims
> > > to run the latest version of Allura, so coordinating on those tests could
> > > be a win-win.
> >
> > We are not fully bleeding edge. Our instance runs on a code base
> > from February. But we are looking into moving to a later version
> > as soon as we get the chance.
>
> I think we don't need bleeding edge for our metrics plugin for Allura.
>
> Cheers
>

> > BR, Rui
> >

> > > Roberto

Allura