allura-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona" <...@bitergia.com>
Subject Data and charts on activity in Allura for the incubator reports
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 22:31:59 GMT
Hi all,

As you probably know from the messages by Álvaro del Castillo, we at
Bitergia are developing tools and techniques for (among other things)
track software development activity based on information in development
repositories (svn/git, Jira/Bugzilla, etc.)

We thought that maybe it would be useful to include a short report (or a
pointer to some charts and data) on the activity of the Allura project
in the monthly incubator reports. Those could be along the lines of the
reports shown on [1], [2], or even something more customized to the
needs of Allura and Apache.

Should you find that interesting, we could produce those charts and
data, and update them monthly for the reports.

Do you find this interesting?

Saludos,

	Jesus.

[1]