allura-dev mailing list archives

From Alvaro del Castillo <...@bitergia.com>
Subject Re: Presentation and Metrics work in Allura
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:37:21 GMT
Hi guys,

Time to update Allura community about our progress with Metrics Tools:

> Ok. So next steps:
>
> - We are expanding the kind of graphs we support and also the metrics.
> We will integrate them in our Allura module.

You can see our M0 (Milestone0 reports at) GNOME Shell sample:

* SCM and ITS analysis integrated
http://bitergia.com/public/reports/gnomeshell/M0.html

* Different isolates graphs showing also SCM and ITS activity.
http://bitergia.com/public/reports/gnomeshell/milestone0.html

We are working in some other visualizations, like comparing in the same
graph issues and commits:

http://bitergia.com/public/reports/gnomeshell/commits-issues.html

> - Control metrics tools execution from taskd.

I am not sure if the tools execution should be programmed using taskd.
What do you think?

> - Allura project configuration to enable graphs and auto configure the
> metrics tools to use the Allura backends.

We have improved Bicho tool, the ticket/issues gathering engine, so now
it supports Allura Tickets completely and using incremental queries, so
after the first analysis, it is really quick to reanalyze the tickets
for a project and create the JSON files with the data needed to graph
the tickets activity.

Right now we are working in the configuration of tools inside Allura.

Our plan is to continue working in a Allura for at Github and once the
Metrics Module is in good state, where is the best place to coordinate
the future development?

Kind regards

--
|\_____/| Alvaro del Castillo San FĂ©lix
 [o] [o]  acs@bitergia.com - Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
 |  V  |  http://www.bitergia.com
  |   |   "Bridging the gap between developers and stakeholders"
-ooo-ooo-