airflow-users mailing list archives

From Dhiddi Sunil <sunil_dhi...@optum.com>
Subject RE: SSLCertVerificationError while invoking API from AIRFLOW
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2021 15:32:34 GMT

Hi Team,

Can someone please advice,

we are facing an issue "SSLCertVerificationError" when we  are running load balancer by invoking
web api using request.get method from airflow.

Here is the example
requests.get(https://odisstgbk.abc.com/....,verify=False)

Error Message :
HTTPSConnectionPool(host='odisstgbk.abc.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /odis/sendEmail?processId=af894c13-77b5-4d9b-98bf-24833f16a8e8&status=FAILED&mails=venkatesh_gurram%40optum.com
(Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate
verify failed: self signed certificate in certificate chain (_ssl.c:1076)'))).
Though we are adding verify=False parameter we are getting same issue.

Please help us to resolve this issue ASAP.

The certificate applied to odisstgbk.abc.com is an abcCA signed certificate that is valid
until 7/29/2022.
Please ensure you have the abcCA root certificates in your trust store (contact Certificate
Services team if you need them).
If you need the certificate changed from abc CA to Comodo CA, the VIP owner will need to submit
a request through the API system (as the VIP is in OSFI) to change the certificate type.

I found below 2 n cfg file, what exactly I need to fill for below two in cfg file ?

# Paths to the SSL certificate and key for the web server. When both are # provided SSL will
be enabled. This does not change the web server port.
web_server_ssl_cert =
# Paths to the SSL certificate and key for the web server. When both are # provided SSL will
be enabled. This does not change the web server port.
web_server_ssl_key =