airflow-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Joyce <anthony.jo...@omicronmedia.com>
Subject Re: Docker-connect to bastion host host computer from container
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2021 21:09:12 GMT
Hi Jarek,

I did look at that briefly! I wasn’t sure if that is what I needed, but I will take a closer
into it since you mentioned it. Thanks!

Anthony

On Aug 18, 2021, at 5:07 PM, Jarek Potiuk <jarek@potiuk.com<mailto:jarek@potiuk.com>>
wrote:

Something like this should work (providing that bastion host is reachable using ssh)   https://github.com/jnovack/autossh
- you can find there example docker-compose with local forward .

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 10:49 PM Anthony Joyce <anthony.joyce@omicronmedia.com<mailto:anthony.joyce@omicronmedia.com>>