airflow-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Joyce <anthony.jo...@omicronmedia.com>
Subject Re: Airflow-Init stuck at initialization
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2021 17:22:38 GMT
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the suggestion! I’m new at Docker so apologies if some of the configs are incorrect.
Still learning.

I removed service Postgres since I am using my local db. Still stuck on airflow-init. There
are no log entries that explain what it is doing or what it is waiting for, but obviously
airflow-init is waiting for something. I’ve since restarted docker service, flushed iptables
chains relating to Docker, restarted again. Still stuck.

Anthony

On Aug 16, 2021, at 1:11 PM, Daniel Standish <dpstandish@gmail.com<mailto:dpstandish@gmail.com>>