airflow-users mailing list archives

From Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>
Subject Re: PIP 21 officially supported for next version of Airflow
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2021 09:35:30 GMT
No worries TP :) ,. We've learned and I think Airflow is the perfect
playground for any of your changes - I actually welcome any improvements in
the resolver, and we will surely collaborate on testing any pre-release
versions of PIP. Just let us know when they are released and I will be
happy to run them through our sophisticated test-harness :D.

Everyone else:

After a small fix to python 3.8 everything should be ready now. Please
rebase to latest master and make sure to pull/rebuild your Breeze image
when asked, If you had any PRs failing in the meantime because of images
failing - please rebase/push --force your branches to get them rebuilt.

J,

--
+48 660 796 129