airflow-users mailing list archives

From Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>
Subject Re: PIP 21 officially supported for next version of Airflow
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2021 08:21:42 GMT
Just one small comment with that. It might take ~30-40 minutes to
synchronize everything (constraints and docker images). once this is
complete, I recommend everyone to rebase to latest master and pulling
latest Breeze image, I will let you know when the synchronization is
complete.

--
+48 660 796 129