airflow-users mailing list archives

From Alma Maria Rinasz <a...@sg.com.mx>
Subject [VIRTUAL MEETUP REMINDER] April 29th Agenda
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2021 15:46:27 GMT
👉
<https://emojikeyboard.org/copy/White_Right_Pointing_Backhand_Index_Emoji_%F0%9F%91%89?utm_source=extlink>
Meetup
agenda for April 29, 10am PST (-8 GMT) 👈
<https://emojikeyboard.org/copy/White_Left_Pointing_Backhand_Index_Emoji_%F0%9F%91%88?utm_source=extlink>

For this edition, we will have live interpretation from English to Spanish
and Spanish to English.

🗓Agenda🗓

10:00 - 10:10 AM PST (GMT -8) Welcome message with information on Airflow
Summit

10:10 - 10:25 AM PST (GMT -8) Ephraim Anerobi: My Journey as a new Committer

10:25 - 11:05 AM PST (GMT -8) Yesi Diaz: Automatizando ideas con Apache
Airflow (Automating Ideas with Airflow)

Link to register: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/j3pqcxkf

See you there!

😻Abstracts and Speaker Bios😻

Ephraim Anerobi: My Journey as a new Committer

In this talk, I will share the story of how I became an Airflow committer,
some important lessons I have learned, and what I look forward to as I
continue on my journey.

Ephraim is a Software Engineer at Astronomer and Apache Airflow Committer.
With a bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronic engineering, Ephraim was
previously a Process engineer at ABInBev before switching full-time to
software development.

Yesi Diaz: Automatizando ideas con Apache Airflow (Automating Ideas with
Airflow)

Apache Airflow es una plataforma en la que podemos crear flujos de datos de
manera programática, planificarlos y monitorear de manera centralizada.
(Apache Airflow is a platform where we can programmatically create data
flows, plan and monitor them centrally.)

Doctora en Inteligencia Artificial egresada de la Universidad Veracruzana,
actualmente se desarrolla como Científica de datos, cuenta con más de 13
años de experiencia en el desarrollo Web. Comparte conocimiento en su canal
de Youtube y participa en @devzcommunity.

Doctor in Artificial Intelligence graduated from the Universidad
Veracruzana, Yesi is currently working as a Data Scientist, and has more
than 13 years of experience in Web development. Yesi shares her knowledge
on her YouTube channel and participates in @devzcommunity

Warm regards,
¡Saludos!
Alma Maria Rinasz (she/her)
Developer Advocate | Cybersecurity Education & Awareness
 Linked In <https://www.linkedin.com/in/almamariarinasz/>|  @AlmaRinasz
<https://twitter.com/AlmaRinasz> | alma@sg.com.mx