airflow-users mailing list archives

From Lewis John McGibbney <lewi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Specifying a different container registry in Airfloew Helm Chart
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2021 18:54:19 GMT
I found the `registry` key in values.yaml.
https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/master/chart/values.yaml#L626-L637
We are experimenting with this and I will update here if we get it to work.
I'll then pull a documentation patch together.
lewismc

On 2021/03/10 18:34:17, Lewis John McGibbney <lewismc@apache.org> wrote:
> Hello users@,
> We wanted to turn on Airflow Sentry integration and deploying into K8s using Helm.
> It is not clear how one would define the 'new/custom' Airflow container which resides
in our internal enterprise container registry i.e. JFrog's Artifactory.