airflow-users mailing list archives

From Sunil Dhanavath <sunil.dhanav...@zee.com>
Subject Dynamic Dag
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2021 07:11:56 GMT
Hi Airflow Community,
                I am new to airflow. I have setup a dag where it contains n number of subdags
and it runs for every hour. I want to schedule those subdags at different time intervals.
                Can I create the dag in a dynamic way where it will run only specific subdags
at different time intervals.

Thanks and regards,
Dhanavath Sunil
Disclaimer: This e-mail and any documents, files, or previous e-mail messages appended or
attached to it may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden