airflow-users mailing list archives

From Greg Neiheisel <g...@astronomer.io>
Subject Re: Specifying a different container registry in Airfloew Helm Chart
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2021 19:58:20 GMT
Hey Lewis, that block is to populate the image pull secret if your
repository is protected. To override the image that is being pulled for the
Airflow pods I believe you need to override the values here -
https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/master/chart/values.yaml#L30-L34.

--
*Greg Neiheisel* / Chief Architect Astronomer.io