airflow-users mailing list archives

From Kaxil Naik <kaxiln...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Airflow version 1.10.15 Released
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2021 22:10:46 GMT
Hi Aleksey,

I am glad that you like Airflow.

Airflow 1.10.x series will only be maintained for 6 months (*June 17, 2021*)
from the Airflow 2.0.0 release date (*Dec 17, 2020*).
Specifically, only “critical fixes” defined as fixes to bugs that takedown
Production systems, will be backported to 1.10.x.

We have added this in our docs at
https://airflow.apache.org/docs/apache-airflow/stable/upgrading-to-2.html#support-for-airflow-1-10-x-releases

Regards,
Kaxil