airflow-users mailing list archives

From Aleksey Tsalolikhin <atsalolik...@spokeo.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Airflow version 1.10.15 Released
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2021 13:56:41 GMT
Hello,

Thanks for this release and for such a great software.  :)

I had read earlier that Airflow 1.10.14 was supposed to be a "bridge"
release (for 2.0) and there wouldn't be any more development on 1.x.

Just curious, what happened?  (High level, please, and "explain like I'm
five".)  :-)   (I'm a system administrator that supports Airflow, among
many other things.)

Is 1.10.x support still ending in June of this year?  (We're on 1.x and I'm
planning our 2.x upgrade.)

Best,
Aleksey

--
*Aleksey Tsalolikhin*
Sr. Systems Engineer (DevOps);  Scrum Master / Developer (Data - Team Golf)